Stakeholder login


Back to FAQ's

Can branches be accredited independently for unit standards or does it only happen at head office level

Each branch has to apply for extension of scope on its own and ensure that their assessors and moderators are in place. A Head office can apply for an extension of scope for a list of its branches. With this application all relevant evidence must be submitted, assessors, moderators, Mou’s for assessors/ moderators, Material if applicable.

Back to FAQ's

© 2010 SASSETA Safety & Security. All Rights Reserved