Stakeholder login


Back to FAQ's

How do you lodge a formal complaint?

The complaint must be submitted to the SASSETA ETQA Department in the form of an affidavit and must be signed by a commissioner of oaths. All relevant information that will aid the investigation must be included and where possible names and contact numbers of parties are to be included that are complained against. The complainant is to supply his personal details as well as contact numbers for feedback purposes.

Back to FAQ's

© 2010 SASSETA Safety & Security. All Rights Reserved