Stakeholder login


Back to FAQ's

What documentation is to be submitted for firearm training application?

Current NRCS Certificate
SAPS shooting range certificate
Proof of shooting range (i.e. MoU with a shooting range or evidence of own shooting range)
Accredited firearm learning material or MoU to utilized the learning material

Back to FAQ's

© 2010 SASSETA Safety & Security. All Rights Reserved