Stakeholder login


Back to FAQ's

What does it mean for me the unemployed learner to be on a Learnership?

  • If the employer selects you, you will have to sign a Learnership Agreement and a contract of employment for the duration of the Learnership. The Learnership Agreement would be signed by yourself (employed and unemployed learner), the employer(s) who will host/employed you for workplace learning and the training provider. Remember to always have a copy of the Learnership Agreement and the contract of employment. The Learnership Agreement will spell out what is expected of you and what you will have to do during the Learnership.

Back to FAQ's

© 2010 SASSETA Safety & Security. All Rights Reserved